Membership in the Lynchburg Historical Foundation allows members to take an active part in preserving the classic architecture and other historical treasures that can be found all over Lynchburg. In addition to preserving some of the city’s magnificent old homes, the organization believes in the potential of downtown and riverfront revitalization and is taking an active role in that process.
Membership also offers opportunities, in both formal and informal settings, to continue to grow and learn about the history and the processes of revitalization.
entitles you to:
- Subscription to The View From the Terrace
- Two issues of Lynch’s Ferry magazine
- An invitation to LHF Annual Meeting
- Access to LHF’s library of books, photographs, practical renovation techniques and other information on local history
- Notice of all LHF lectures, symposia, bus tours and more with discount for many events of historic interest.
Print out form and mail to: LHF, P.O. Box 248, Lynchburg, VA 24505. Lynchburg Historical Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 organization. All except $9.00 of membership is tax deductible.
If you have questions about LHF, call (434) 528-5353.